Upper East Side Neighborhood Institution!
Established in 1991, Luke's caters to young professionals, families, singles and locals on the Upper East Side of New York. Over the years Luke's has evolved into a neighborhood and NYC institution! Luke's is much more than bar food, as our regular customers will attest.
Free Home Delivery
- Get the same great food - delivered to your home. Fast & Free.
- Minimum Order $10.00. Serving from 96th Street down to 65th Street. From 5th Ave to York Ave.
- We Accept All Major Credit Cards
- To order call us at (212) 249-7070
Hours of Operation:
- Monday thru Friday, 11:30-1:00 am
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday dinner until 2:00 am
- Sunday until 12:00am
- The bar is open late every night
- Take the 6 train to the 77th street (& Lexington Ave.) stop
- From 77th St. & Lexington Avenue, walk east 1 block to 3rd Avenue
- Finally walk north 2 blocks to 79th St